Dear Friends and Supporters,
Fountain Hills Theater is committed to the health and safety of our Patrons, Actors, Staff and Volunteers. We are monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19, by reviewing updates from World Health Organization, The Center for Disease Control & Prevention and the Arizona Department of Health Services on a daily basis. At this time there are no recommendations to cancel mass gatherings or close schools. We will continue to monitor the situation, and take any action advised by these health organizations. While there is every reason to take this situation very seriously, we remain cautiously encouraged by the low number of confirmed cases in Arizona (only 3 as of March 12th.)
As an organization we remain highly vigilant and in an effort to adjust with suggested guidelines. We have implemented the following protocol:
• Our Environmental Services team is routinely disinfecting commonly touched surfaces, such as armrests, doorknobs, handles etc. and they continue in their important role to maintain the cleanliness of the facility
• Hand sanitizer, tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles will be located throughout our facilities.
• Implementation of heightened hygiene protocol for staff, volunteers and colleagues. Remember to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you sneeze, and not with your hands
• Actively promote CDC guidelines and recommendations by posting them throughout the facility
• Staff and Volunteers have been instructed to stay home and self-quarantine at the slightest sign of symptoms. We encourage you to do the same if you are experiencing any symptoms.
We certainly appreciate your continued patronage in this difficult time! We also appreciate all you can do to help us maintain a safe, healthy and enthusiastic environment. Your trust and your tolerance in this unusual period mean the world to us, and is something we don’t believe any of us should take lightly. Our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the virus.
Michael P. Wallot
Executive Director, Fountain Hills Theater