Hours, Tickets, Prices & Policies
Box Office Info
The Box Office is open Tuesday – Saturday, 12pm to 5pm.
Doors open for seating 30 minutes before a performance.
Please inform the Box Office, when purchasing your tickets, of any special needs or accommodations.
All Mainstage and Mainstage Too! Plays and Musicals
Youth up to 17 and students with I.D.: $12
Adults and Youth up to 17 and students with valid ID: $12
5 tickets for $135 (a savings of $15)
10 tickets for $250 (a savings of $50)
Much like Season Tickets, these packages allow you to reserve seats ahead of time; but offers the flexibility of using your tickets for whatever show(s) you choose.
Please inquire by calling 480.837.9661 x3.
Other Discounts and Promotional Offers — Discounts and promotions must be presented at the time of purchase.
We offer discounts through many outlets including our social portals on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, email newsletters, the Entertainment Book, our workshop flyers, the FHUSD PTO card, the Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce, and at select local businesses and organizations.
Retired military veterans receive a 50% discount on up to two tickets.
• Tickets are non-refundable
• Tickets may ONLY be exchanged for another performance of the SAME show
• An additional surcharge applies to all online purchases
• Discounts and promotions cannot be combined and must be presented at time of purchase
• Group sales must be completed 1 week prior to a performance
• Tickets must be purchased in advance of showtime
• Reserved tickets must be paid for by 4:00pm, 24 hrs prior to performance
• Tickets not paid for by 4pm, 24 hours prior to showtime may be cancelled without notice