Ways To Give
Donating to Fountain Hills Theater
There are many ways to provide financial support to Fountain Hills Theater. Ticket sales provide only a portion of what our theater needs in order to continue providing excellent theater experiences for our patrons and outstanding performing arts education programming year-round. We invite you to consider one of the following options:
It is safe and easy to donate online. Our secure server lock securely processes your online donations.
- COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS DONATION – Through the Network for Good.
- INDIVIDUAL DONATIONS: to donate a tax-deductible gift, click here.
- SUSTAINING CONTRIBUTOR
- IN-KIND DONATIONS: Donating goods and services is another way to support FHT. Call if you have items or services to offer!
- CORPORATE MATCHING DONATIONS: Ask your company’s Human Resource Department or Community Relations Manager if they match employee donations and if a form is required. Make your donation and mail or email your company form to the theater.
- UNDERWRITING: If you would like to help defray the costs of a production of your choice and be listed as an underwriter in all playbills and have a special lobby display, please contact the theater and they will assist you (email us, or call 480-837-9661).
- ENDOWMENTS: Please consider a bequest. The theater can place you in contact with someone who can assist you in this process (FHT: email or phone: 480-837-9661 or ).
- ADVERTISE: Advertise in our playbills at an affordable price and support a worthy cause at the same time. (Playbill advertising is seasonal).
Upon request, Fountain Hills Theater’s 2015 Federal Tax Return is available. If you would like to receive a copy, please click here to email your request.
Form 990, Part VI, Section C, Line 19 — Public Disclosure Policy
Fountain Hills Theater believes in transparency and accountability to the public by making available information on FHT’s governance policies and documents, and on FHT’s financial condition. The following information will be made available in a timely manner upon written request:
Financial and IRS documents including:
• IRS Form 1023 exemption application and all attachments.
• IRS Form 990 (which is also available at www.guidestar.org)
Governance Documents, including:
• A list of the current officers and directors of Fountain Hills Theater
• Articles of Incorporation and Amendments
• Mission, Vision and Value Statements
• Conflict of Interest Policy
• Whistleblower Policy
• Sexual Harassment Policy
• Document Retention Policy
Board Meetings are held every third Monday of the month at 6:00pm at Sonoran Lifestyle Living offices.